GreenTec Holdings Ltd. is seeking to hire a Sales Representative to manage the Vancouver Lower Mainland & Vancouver Island territory.
The position has the following core responsibilities:
1) Manage sales territory in a manner that maximizes distribution, sales and gross margin.
2) Build strong long-term relationships with retail customers based on trust, confidence and loyalty.
3) Proactively answer customer questions and ensure knowledge of products and usage.
4) Achieve a minimum of 50 store visits per week.
5) Meet & exceed sales targets and other Key Performance Indicator (KPI) objectives.
6) Manage assigned budget as required.
7) Maintain up to date knowledge on products and industry knowledge, including cannabis laws and regulations.
8) Perform in-store education sessions for both retailer customers and consumers.
9) Complete all paperwork associated with the role, including customer call sheets / CRM tools.
10) Accommodate flexible scheduling expectations including weekend, evening, and holiday schedules.
The successful candidate will have five or more years of sales experience in food & beverage, alcohol or another relevant industry. In addition to work experience, preference will be given to individuals with a university degree in business. We are seeking a diligent employee with outstanding work ethic, attention to detail and people skills. This role is expected to evolve over time, as the company grows. Accordingly, we are seeking to hire an experienced, but dynamic individual who can embrace and adapt to change.