Zenalytic Laboratories Ltd. (‘Zen Labs’) is wholly-owned subsidiary of GreenTec Holdings Ltd. located in Kelowna, B.C. Zen Labs requires a qualified individual to join its small team of dedicated and talented employees. The core job responsibilities are as follows:
1. Prepare samples for microbiological, organic and inorganic analysis.
2. Utilize analytical testing equipment (ICP-MS, GC-MS, LC-MS, HPLC), including calibration, dilutions, sequence creation, troubleshooting & repair.
3. Assist with microbiological agar plating and related activities.
4. Utilize LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) Software.
5. Prepare COA’s (Certificate of Analysis).
6. Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and assist with updating SOP’s, when required.
7. Assist in achieving full compliance with the Cannabis Act and Regulations, including Health Canada reporting and audits.
8. Order and stock lab supplies.
9. Handle documents and miscellaneous paperwork, as required.
10. Assume Health Canada title(s) with respect to Zen Labs (e.g. Quality Assurance Person; Head of Security; Head of Laboratory).
11. Other duties & responsibilities, as assigned from time to time.
Depending on the education and experience of the applicant, he / she will be considered for either a ‘Lab Technician’, ‘Lab Analyst’ or ‘Lab Manager’ role.