Grey Bruce Farms
Grey Bruce Farms Incorporated (‘GBF’) is wholly-owned subsidiary of GreenTec Holdings Ltd. located in Kincardine, Ontario. GBF operates from a 15,000 sq.ft. facility which produces 1,640 kg of cannabis flower annually. GBF is seeking a new Head of Security, a key position which requires Health Canada security clearance.
1. Assume management responsibility for all aspects of facility security.
2. Ensure full compliance with all security-related provisions of the Cannabis Act and Regulations.
3. Manage access control, including employees, contractors and visitors.
4. Manage security video monitoring and back-up.
5. Manage security hardware and services providers (e.g. Paladin security).
6. Create and update security-related Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and manage any deviations.
7. Implement ongoing security system testing and documentation, coordinating security system maintenance & repair.
8. Manage Health Canada security reporting and security audits.
9. Manage security-related paperwork, including, signing Health Canada security attestation forms.
10. Take appropriate steps to ensure that Alternate Head of Security performs job responsibilities in an effective manner.
11. Maintain Health Canada security clearance in good standing at all times.
12. Other duties & responsibilities, as assigned from time to time.